3.15" Tachometer Peak/Warning314SMTASWL270-PK
Regular price $149.00
The 80mm (3.15") size is extremely popular in Japan.
- 0-11,000 RPM range with a 270° scale.
- Swiss made stepper motor electronic movement ensures pinpoint accuracy
- 3 color display (White, Blue & Amber)
- 3 color external LED control box (Removable)
- Opening & Closing ceremony when the gauge is turned on/off.
- Peak recall
- Fully programmable warning feature
- Adjustable outer Bezel and be set the warning mark manually
- Metal stand and metal mounting ring included (Removable)
- External warning light included (Removable)
- Daisy chain system
- Self diagnosis of sensors or short circuits
- Illuminated Red pointer
- Gauge face is smoked out when off
(Includes Mounting Hardware, external shift/warning light, control box, wiring and Instructions)
*Note: this is an electronic tachometer and thus requires a square wave electronic signal. You may need a tach converter if your ECU does not put out a 12v square wave signal (older vehicles) This Tachometer is designed for use with 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 cylinder engines.