3-3/4" Tachometer Peak/Warning343SMTASWL270-PK
Regular price $149.00
Featuring a 0-10,000 RPM range with a 270° scale.
Swiss made stepper motor electronic movement ensures pinpoint accuracy
3 color display (White, Blue & Amber)
3 color external LED control box (Removable)
Opening & Closing ceremony when the gauge is turned on/off.
- Peak recall
- Fully programmable warning feature
- Adjustable outer Bezel and be set the warning mark manually
- Metal stand and metal mounting ring included
- External warning light included (Removable)
- Daisy chain system
- Self diagnosis of sensors or short circuits
- Illuminated Red pointer
- Gauge face is smoked out when off
With its pinpoint accuracy and lots of features this gauge is a sweet deal!
(Includes Mounting Hardware, external shift/warning light, control box, wiring and Instructions)
*Note: this is an electronic tachometer and thus requires a square wave electronic signal, some modern and most older vehicles pre 1998 will require a "12v square wave tach adapter". This Tachometer is designed for use with 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9 cylinder engines.
- Hole Diameter: 95mm
- Depth: 30mm (including bolt/nut in back)
- Bezel inner: 92.5mm
- Bezel outer: 100.5mm